Two Wheels Self Balancing Electric Scooter Hoverboard 8″
4000mAh Powered Lithium Batery!
One Year Factory Standard Warranty!
Germany Stock, DHL 2-5 Working Days Delivery!
Shipping in 24 Hours
Bluetooth, hoverboard bag included!
- MegaWheels TW02 is Certified by CE FCC,RoHS,TUV, Safty for using, no potential fire hazard!
- TW02 is lightweight, smart and easy to move!
- Weight 28.6 pounds, Easy to carry it anywhere!
- More convenient, Safer and Easier to Learn!
- TW02 is powered by premium quality authentic lithium ion battery!
- TW02 is built by High strength ABS material is tough and durable!
- Impact-resistant mudguard over two wheels, non-slip rubber pedal mat!
- TW02 will be the best gifts for kids,friends and family!
- Color: Green-black
- Certificatioin: CE,FCC,TUV,RoHS
- Category: Two-wheel self-balancing electric scooter
- Battery: 36V 4000mah powered lithium battery
- Tyre Size: 8″
- Moter Power: 350W x 2
- Maximum speed: 15km/h (depends on rider’s weight, road conditions etc)
- Running distance : approx 15KM (depends on load and terrain)
- Climbing capacity: approx 25°(depends on load)
- Low Battery Protection: When battery is lower than 10%, it will slow down and finally stopped working
- Working temperature: -20℃-60℃
- Charging Temperature: 0℃-45℃
- Charging Voltage: AC 110-240V 50-60HZ
- Charging time: 90-120 minutes
- Net Weight: 13.0KG/28.66Lb
- Maximum loads: 120KG(264.55 lbs)
- Outer Carton: 69 x 30 x 30cm
- Ground Distance: 130mm
What is included:
- 1 x Megawheels TW02 Self-balancing Scooter
- 1 x EU Plug Charger
- 1 x Muti Languages User Manual
- 1 x Hoverboard bag
Warning: Children under 8 years old need to be accompanied by an adult. HOW TO RIDE IT :
1. Get On
To get on, place one foot on, then slowly shift your weight up onto that foot. Move the other foot on when all of your weight is on the board. 2. Stand Still Next milestone is just standing still. It takes the brain around 30 seconds to calibrate and stop wobbling. Try to look at a faraway object and not the ground. 3. Get Balanced Next, slowly move near something to grab on to. As you grow more comfortable, slowly let go. 4. Start Riding You can slowly move away, and work on increasing speed. I recommend having someone walk with you and if you start to wobble have them grab you and lift. That usually fixes it. I’d say this happens an average of 5 times per new rider. 5. Speed Up Work toward faster and faster speeds! (Maximum speed: 10km/h)Practice moving over cracks and on hills sideways. Practice texture transitions. 6. Get Off Just like how you got on, slowly balance on just one foot by shifting your weight onto just one of your feet while staying still. Move the other foot backwards when it is completely off the board. Then shift your weight onto the ground foot.(Note:Get off from back)