- Sonoff TH10/TH16 is a Sonoff version smart switch that can monitor and set temperature and humidity through the APP eWeLink. Just as the name indicated, the new version Sonoff TH device supports two power supply specifications: 10A or 16A. It supports preset a temperature and humidity range, when the temperature and humidity of the environment fall into the range, it will automatically turn on or turn off connected devices.
- The device supports connecting to three kinds of temperature and humidity sensor. Actually, Sonoff TH 10/16 can work as a Sonoff when without connecting to sensors. But compared to Sonoff, Sonoff TH10/TH16 is more safer, less radiation and in bigger size, easy operation. Most importantly, with the support of latest ewelink app, you can create chains of simple conditional statements(Smart Scene). This means you can use Sonoff TH10 or Sonoff TH16 with temperature and humidity sensors (AM2301, DS18B20, DHT11) to collect temperature data, while the temperature data can be shared to some ITEAD smart home devices(Sonoff, Sonoff RF, Sonoff SV, smart socket) under your account, thus other devices set up a temperature condition to turn on/off connected appliances. This device is perfect to work with electric fan, air conditioner, humidifier, smart fish tank, watering system.
- Supports 90~ 250V AC input
- Support max 10A /16A input
- Power: 2200W(10A) /3500W(16A)
- Support fast configure SSID and password connection through APP
- Support automatic connect to server, register and update status info.
- Support tracking device status and timely remote control through APP
- Support setting countdown, single and repeat timing tasks
- Support real-time temperature and humidity displaying
- Support 3 temperature and humidity sensors (AM2301, DS18B20, DHT11)
- Support preset temperature and humidity to turn on/off
- Support group management, scene, smart scene
Note:We’ve customize an interface for Sonoff TH10/TH16 to easily connect with the sensor, just plug and play. Note that the sensor should be plug before power up, don’t plug or unplug the sensor in power on state. the sensor can work in water.Anyway, we privde 3D model for the enclosure, you can download and print it with our great industrial SLA 3D printing service. – Checking all devices status
- – Remotely turn on or off the devices
- – Setting maximum 8 timing schedules
How to operate the APP?
- – Register and log in
- – Add devices(auto-search devices to be configured —select the device to be added—select the wifi to be paired with—configure)
- – Control devices(remote turn on/off, set timing schedules, check status, share devices)
2 Ways to control Sonoff and Slampher
- You can control your Sonoff and Slampher by 2 ways:
- 1.by the manual switch,
- 2.by the APP. No matter which way you use, the status are synchronous.